I am glad to note that there are at least a few hundred visitors who like to read my blog each day.
My blogs over the last 30 days have been as follows :-
- Right to work demos in Michigan
- If the Fiscal Cliff a Roller-Coaster, or is it a Merry-go-round?
- 25 Years after they became Rich
- You can sense the sense of duty Mr Obama has to America.
- What's up, Beverley Hills?
- Children dying of measles in Larkana, Sindh.
Now I have over 1,000 blogs to date, and nearly 96 readers have responded with some comments, I am glad to note.
Recently I have had blog comments on issues on which I wrote about a year ago!
But just goes to show, readers read something, bookmark it, and then when they see the comments have made good, they pay a compliment. That has been in the nature of my blogs on Tree thinning, share prices (Bank of America, J P Morgan, Thomas Cook, LinkedIn, MacDonalds, and so on).
Let me know what you think, you can fill in the comments under the blog.
Thanks in advance and Kind Regards,