Hi everyone, how are you?
I wrote and published several blog posts over the last seven days, as follows :-
- Germany a good model of employment
- Forward guidance and the UK Housing market
- Light a candle....
- Stimulus? Taper? Where we headed?
- Mr Bernanke's penultimate testimony before he leaves the Fed.
- The paradox in inflation
- My blog posts this month
- Thanks for visiting my website.
- Bi-partisan Agreement or 14th Amendment, either way Debt Ceiling will be raised.
- Netherlands, Kansas City, Kharkov....welcome, welcome!
Over the 7 days, I note Referring Traffic to my website and blog (www.durudarshan.co.uk)
from the following. I express my thanks to the staff at these organisations, for listing my website and blog....without you, all these readers wouldn't have found me so easily. Thanks!
I am pleased to note that the value of my website is going up, and I am getting more visitors each month. I am particularly pleased to note that I rank tops with Google. That is thanks to my parents for having given me this unique name. (Duru is the North Star, and darshan means obeisance).
I hope you find something interesting to read on my website or blog. I like to tune in to receive any interesting information, most of which I share with my readers.
This morning, I went and helped clean the LDS Chapel here in Ilford. I opened the windows, then squirted some bleach into the toilet pans on all three floors. Whilst this was doing its job, I moved the chairs in the Sacrament Hall and hovered the carpet. Just nice and easy, and the exercise did me good. In the peace and quiet of physical labour, the mind becomes quiet and receives the Eurekas!
Until next time,
Wish you a great weekend.